Legendz-Scape Reborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendz-Scape Reborn! Pking Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

n1m3a's application to be a admin on legendz-scape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
n1m3a

n1m3a

n1m3a's application to be a admin on legendz-scape Empty
PostSubject: n1m3a's application to be a admin on legendz-scape   n1m3a's application to be a admin on legendz-scape I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:19 am

-Your Name my name is adam
-Your Age i am 15
-Where you live i live in england
-What you do in life i go school and play legendz scape Smile
-The sport you practice football

2- Tell me about your knowledge well i know how to spawn creature's to places im not really into coding or scripting but i am a good advertiser and i have been banned from many of site's due to advertising this private server.

3- Tell me why you think you will be the perfect MOD/ADMIN ...Because i am a loyal admin ive been admin on many other servers and know the role you have to play and i treat everyone the same

4- And tell me anything else that could help me to choose you. I think you should choose me over the other's because i've been welcoming new people and showing them around and giving them instruction's like small thing like type ::starter to get your new free basic items Smile
Back to top Go down
Jimmy

Jimmy

n1m3a's application to be a admin on legendz-scape Empty
PostSubject: Re: n1m3a's application to be a admin on legendz-scape   n1m3a's application to be a admin on legendz-scape I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:29 am

n1m3a wrote:
-Your Name my name is adam
-Your Age i am 15
-Where you live i live in england
-What you do in life i go school and play legendz scape Smile
-The sport you practice football

2- Tell me about your knowledge well i know how to spawn creature's to places im not really into coding or scripting but i am a good advertiser and i have been banned from many of site's due to advertising this private server.

3- Tell me why you think you will be the perfect MOD/ADMIN ...Because i am a loyal admin ive been admin on many other servers and know the role you have to play and i treat everyone the same

4- And tell me anything else that could help me to choose you. I think you should choose me over the other's because i've been welcoming new people and showing them around and giving them instruction's like small thing like type ::starter to get your new free basic items Smile

well u cant apply for a admin status if ur not even a moderator. read tha forums Smile and not be only active in game. have alot of fun

Like a Star @ heaven jimmy Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com

n1m3a's application to be a admin on legendz-scape
Page 1 of 1